Scaling Summits and Snapping Instagrams with @Camp4Collective
There are people in this world who spend their days scaling earth’s largest and most spectacular mountain ranges. Fortunately for those of us unwilling or unable to make a living by ascending hair-raising heights, many of the world’s best mountain climbers are sharing their adventures through Instagram.
Camp4Collective (@camp4collective) is a group of elite climbers and filmmakers who give their Instagram followers an intimate glimpse into their extraordinary lives. To see the world through their lenses, follow these people:
- Jimmy Chin, award-winning photographer and filmmaker — @jimmy_chin
- Anson Fogel, filmmaker and cinematographer — @ansonfogel
- Tim Kemple, director and cinematographer — @timkemple
- Renan Ozturk, expedition climber, landscape artist and filmmaker — @renan_ozturk
- Alex Honnold, world-famous free climber and frequent @Camp4Collective collaborator — @alexhonnold