March Madness’s Final Teams Compete
After two weeks of grueling competition, the pool of competitors in the NCAA Basketball Tournament has been whittled down to just four teams on the men’s and women’s sides.
Tonight, the first of the men’s “Final Four” will compete for the right to advance, followed by the women’s games tomorrow. The winning teams will earn a trip to their respective championship matches.
To get a behind-the-scenes peek at the final games on Instagram, be sure to follow these participating players, teams and broadcasters:
- Frank Kaminsky, Wisconsin Men’s Basketball - @fskpart3
- Bria Hartley, Connecticut Women’s Basketball - @breezyyy14
- Julius Randle, Kentucky Men’s Basketball - @juliusrandle30
- Chiney Ogwumike, Stanford Women’s Basketball - @chiney321
- Shabazz Napier, Connecticut Men’s Basketball - @shabazznap13r
- Kayla McBride, Notre Dame Women’s Basketball - @kaymac_21
Teams, Schools and Coaches:
- Florida Athletics - @gatorzone
- Notre Dame Women’s Basketball - @ndwbb
- Wisconsin Athletics - @wisconsinbadgers
- Connecticut Athletics - @uconnhuskies
- John Calipari, Kentucky Head Coach - @ukcoachcalipari