#WhoIFollow: Discovering Germany’s Coffee and Cars with @bosch
In the #WhoIFollow series, we ask Instagrammers to share their favorite people to follow. For more photos and videos from André and some of his favorites on Instagram, follow @bosch, @christopherhall, @eskimo and @knurrt on Instagram.
Hamburg Instagrammer André Krüger’s (@bosch) passions on Instagram could be divided into two themes: karre (old cars) and kaffe (coffee).
André’s hashtag series #boschkarren is an extensive collection of the classic European cars he spotted on the streets in Berlin. “It’s not only the historic cars that make a #boschkarren photo,” he says. “It’s more that the car has to fit into an interesting setting.”
In addition to old cars, André likes to use Instagram as his “coffee diary,” joining an international community of roasters, coffee shop owners and connoisseurs on Instagram. Last year, he ran an international pre-Christmas Wichteln (“Secret Santa”), #thirdwavewichteln, with more than 350 participants exchanging coffee beans from 25 countries. After its success, he plans to run the scheme again this year.
For a taste of André’s flavor for old cars and coffee, follow some of his favorite accounts on Instagram:
- @christopherhall – “For the greatest cars on Instagram”
- @eskimo – “For urban tristesse”
- @knurrt – “For non-touristy Berlin insights”
- @ofeneck – Design, architecture, furniture, cars, records and coffee in Berlin
- @roitsch – Coffee tasting from Düsseldorf
- @lastguest_hh – Coffee and magazines from the owner of Coffee Table Mags.