Starting today you can get your Fashion Week fix by following these great couture Instagram accounts!
- Fashion’s Night Out Live: This fantastic use of our API will cover the world’s premiere shopping event, live. You’ll be able to explore images by location as well as see audience images through the #FNO and #FNOlive hashtags. Be sure to tag your images in order to submit to their live feed if you’re attending FNO tonight, and follow them on Instagram at @FNO_Live and @FNOLiveNYC!
- From Me To You: Jamie Beck; NYC-based photographer, blogger & co-creator of the cinemagraph will be live blogging from New York Fashion Week. She’ll also be using her Instagram account, @frommetoyoujamie, to post images of events, backstage, runway, parties and street style.
- @oscarprgirl: Erika Bearman, Oscar de la Renta’s Director of Communication, posts behind the scenes images ranging from the seating charts for their show to Mr. de la Renta himself adding hand cut touches to a piece, as seen above. Follow her Instagram account for more fantastic fashion photos!
- The Man Repeller: Popular blogger and taste-maker Leandra Medine will be using Instagram in order to share images of the runways from shows she’ll be attending this week. You can follow her in Instagram at @manrepeller!
- New York Times Fashion: The NY Times will be posting backstage and street style images from Fashion Week to their Instagram account at @nytimesfashion. They also want you to send them your Fashion Week street style Instagram photos for a chance to be featured on on Nytimes.com/fashion! Submit your Instagram URL here to enter.
[Photo featured in the image at the top of this post from the @burberry MW SS 2012 show, as seen on their Instagram.]
What Instagram accounts will you be following closely for New York Fashion Week coverage? Reblog this post and let us know!