InstaMeet Roundup | 14
Did you participate in an InstaMeet recently? We want to hear about it! Tell us more here.
Since the earliest days of Instagram, people have been meeting up offline and forming real-life friendships. Over the past few weeks, Instagrammers from all around the world—places as diverse as Indonesia, Mongolia, Spain, Korea and Italy—have come together to connect and inspire one another. Atop Indonesia’s Mount Dieng Volcano, 27 local Instagrammers welcomed five traveling Malaysian Instagrammers (#117kmtodieng), and in Northern India, 8 Instagrammers from around the world are meeting up for a two-week traveling InstaMeet (#ig_ladakh14).
To see photos and videos of people meeting up all across the globe, browse the hashtags from these InstaMeets:
- Bali, Indonesia – #IgersMeetFog
- Catalunya, Spain – #catexp2014
- Los Angeles, United States – #SundayLonging
- Venice, Italy – #architecturebiennaleinstameet
- Ladakh, India – #ig_ladakh14
- Seoul, Korea – #instameetSJN
- Yogyakarta, Indonesia – #117kmtodieng
- New York City, United States – #esqinstameet
- Ulaan Baatar, Mongolia – #instameetulaanbaatar
- San Francisco, United States – #thatsfbridgemeet
- Pari Island, Jakarta – #jelajahpulaupari
- Tanah Ampo Harbour, Indonesia – #instameeteastbali